WaterPro are excited to introduce ATG UV's WF range of UV disinfection systems for compact installation for swimming pools.
Waterpro Starts work today on a new basic water treatment plant for TeMuri Farm Park. The water scheme includes new storage, pumps and controls for a stock and water feed system.
A new Reverse Osmosis plant has been commissioned for Pacific T&R at their Taupo production site to supply treated water to the newly purchased steam boiler installed on site.
In 2013, Pacific T&R began to build a state-of-the-art plant in Taupo, New Zealand that will produce terpenes and rosin extracted from pine stumps.
Rosin is used in a range of markets as a tacifier or an emulsifier (e.g. adhesives, printing ink, binders, and soda). Terpenes are used principally in fragrances and flavours. The market for these pine chemicals is global and a large proportion of Pacific T&R’s products will be exported.
Pine stumps are the raw material for the extraction process which will be sourced from local sustainably managed plantation pine estates.
WaterPRO is excited to partner with Pacific T&R in this exciting new venture.
Waterpro Environmental together with ATG UV and Lutz Jesco are proud to be the chosen supplier of Ultra Violet systems, Dose Pumps and Controllers for the complex.
The compact design of the UV reactors and locally based Christchurch support were factors in the decision regarding the UV systems while the newly introduced Memdos LP range of motor driven pumps provide long term reliability and low maintenance.
They are finally here! We now have stock of the Lutz Jesco stepper motor pumps at competitive prices. The Memdos Smart come in two models with a basic and advanced feature pump being:
Memdos Smart LB
- Capacity range 5 to 20 l/h, up to 16 bar
- Power supply 110 … 240 V AC, -10% / +5%, 50/60 Hz, 25 W
- Infinitely variable stroke frequency from 0 to 100%
- Calibration functionality
- Fully controllable stepper-motor drive
- Accurate dosing thanks to the double ball valves
- Materials available: PVC, PP, PVDF and stainless steel
- Compact design, low space requirement
- Integrated dosing head venting device (plastic version)
- Wall and floor mounting possible without a bracket
- Supplied with connection sets (plastic version)
- Material consistency for the pumps and accessories
- Large-range power supply unit
Memdos Smart LP
- Capacity range 5 – 20 l/h, up to 15 bar
- Power supply 110 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz, IP65, 25 W
- Microprocessor controlled drive
- Integrated dosing head venting facility (only MEMDOS SMART
- LP 5 and LP 10 with dosing head made of plastic)
- Suitable for wall and floor mounting
- Material finishes PVC, PP, PVDF and stainless steel
- Stroke frequency can be precisely adjusted via the keyboard
- Graphic display with multi-language menu
- Analogue input and pulse input (increase and reduction)
- Level input with early warning and main alarm
- Release input for external start/stop
- Supply amount displayed in various units
- Diaphragm replacement programme
- 2 Slow Motion modes for dosing viscous media
- Stroke feedback output
- Alarm relay output
- Batch dosing with interval and timer functions
- Dosing control input
- Diaphragm rupture input for leak monitoring
- Ethernet interface (optional)
Waterpro Christchurch is moving. Our current premises are too small and finally after the Earthquake repairs we are able to move back to our original Sydenham location. This will enable us to hold all our South Island stock in one location and have more room as we grow.
Our new location from the 20th of February will be 216 Waltham Road, Sydenham, Christchurch, 8023, New Zealand